BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Psalm 61:2

Tough night. I am not going to discuss it now because I feel like the timing is off. So I am going to put the energy into my relationship with God. He's the only solid thing we all have. Everyone has those moments in your life where your friends cant be there your family doesn't always understand and no one seems to feel what you are going through. We just seriously have to remember God does. "From the end of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I." If we just continue to thank God for what we have and pray he will take us to bigger and better places, he will make it happen. I happened to be reading through blogs the other day and there was one post titled "Why aren't American Christians as committed to their religion as islamic terrorist are to theirs?" Scary, Scary thought I would hope that I am dedicated to my beliefs but as to blowing off someone else's son/daughter, husband/wife, mom/dad's head off. I hope I never ever have the opportunity thats absolutely insane. I believe God has the final say and Thou shall not kill prevents me from ever being called to kill someone. I think the reason religion is such an issue is because people don't look into what they are claiming. The have a bright idea, Such as the terrorist and then they try to make their belief associate with their religion and as it gets passed down the line it becomes a part of the religion. The Muslim religion is quite peaceful and about getting in touch with your inner peace, and getting along with your fellow brother. The terrorist who were apart of the 9/11 attacks claimed to be muslims. Now explain to me how murdering millions of people goes along with peace and tranquility I mean I know no one is perfect and I don't live the perfect christian lifestyle but I promise that God is in my heart and I strive to do my best for him. Mass murder goes with muslim as much as a vegetarian eats sea food. It just doesn't work. You either participate in violence or you don't. You either eat meat or you don't there is no on the fence with this one.

0 comments: