BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

2 Corinthians 6:14

Why would I look for anything else when God makes me feel this way? Such bliss comes from just reading God's word can you imagine how its going to feel when we have the honor of being in his presence!! I get goose bumps. These are the reasons I get frustrated with people of the atheist and agnostic belief. There is a song I absolutely love by a group called tenth avenue north and there is a line is "Why are you still searching as if I'm not enough " thats exactly what they are doing. Rather you acknowledge it or not God has and will make himself present in your life... its just up to you to choose to believe in him or not. I mean not even God can make you believe in him, he can try his hardest to get into your heart but since we have free will I believe that it s a choice ( i think its the most important choice) you have to make. "Do not be yoked with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? or what fellowship can light have with darkness?"

If Christ is not the center of your life then who is?

0 comments: