OK.... haha lots of changes again! seems like as soon as I begin to catch up more things pile up. NOT COMPLAINING just blessed:) SO I am newly single and its a really really good thing. I do not need any distractions right now and we are still friends. I am currently feeling the urge to travel out of the country. I don't know exactly what, where, when But I am looking into the Peace Corp in 2012 and a Tom's shoe drop. Tom's shoes are the greatest things ever and if I raise 3300 dollars I can take the barefoot people of another country shoes! I think its marvelous and I would love to do it! Just praying really hard for God's will and not necessarily mine. I would love to go to City College of NY and get another degree but I feel like God wants this now, like he needs me to do this. I have always been interested in the Peace Corp. But the thing is I would have to sign a contract with them for 28 months. Thats a really really long time. Thats scary. I really feel drawn to try to go to East Africa, such as Kenya or Sudan because they are the countries with the most violence which leaves hurt, hunger and need. All just needs prayer. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME WITH ME! Its a huge deal and life change and I just need as many prayers as possible. These trips could change my entire outlook, life path, future, everything. They could be the most meaningful thing ever! "Religion that God our father accepts as pure and faultless is this; to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." I am possibly going to look into taking some classes on counseling this summer and maybe volunteering some with it after that and see where it goes. It could be a complete 360 from what I had planned for my life but maybe God has something different planned.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment